- This event has passed.
Durable solutions technical training for civil society organizations in Turkana County
November 19 - November 20
This training is a key opportunity for civil society actors:
- Foster a common understanding on durable solutions in Kenya and Kakuma/ Kalobeyei in particular, its main features, challenges and opportunities
- Increase knowledge on legal frameworks, criteria and indicators used to measure progress and challenges
- Formulate recommendations for the development of a common approach involving all relevant actors to address durable solutions in Kakuma/ Kalobeyei
The objective is to support a collaborative and participatory process to generate greater collective engagement in durable solutions approaches in Kenya particularly area based programming in Kakuma/ Kalobeyei
In preparation for the training:
- Click here to access our online solutions tutorial comprising a 5 minute whiteboard animation with information on displacement and durable solutions in East and Horn of Africa.
- Click here to access ReDSS training package
The agenda of the training will be uploaded up soon. For further information or to attend kindly contact Patience Kiara (email@example.com)