The 1st Somali Evidence week aims to support knowledge sharing and research uptake to inform better durable solutions programing and policies based on evidence. The theme this year is on “Re-thinking mobility and displacement in Somalia.”
The objective is to bring and discuss evidence collected by various stakeholders over the past 2 years on durable solutions and displacement to better understand social changes and aspirations of displacement-affected communities.
Public events will be organized from 25th – 30th November 2018 in Baidoa, Dollow, Kismayo, Mogadishu, Hargeisa and Burao led by national partners using different modalities (roundtables, knowledge fairs, exhibitions, art and culture, etc).
- Here for the concept note with more information
- Here for the Somali flyer and here for the Somali poster (English version)
- Here for the Somali flyer here for poster(Somali version)
- Here for the Somaliland poster and here for flier (English version)
- Here for the Somaliland poster and here for the flyer (Somali version)