Durable solutions toolkit library
As part of ReDSS focus on the ‘how’ of durable solutions in 2021, ReDSS have begun gathering relevant member and partner programming tools to show how durable solutions principles and approaches have been applied to a range of different sectors.
This library is not intended as an exhaustive list, and it will be added to regularly. It is meant to help operational agencies find tools to help strengthen their programming through stronger mainstreaming of durable solutions. The toolbox accompanies the ReDSS mainstreaming durable solutions training package and is separated into basic themes with direct links to the originating source of the tool.
For more information, including requests for tools additions, please contact email@example.com
- Solutions Analysis Framework, ReDSS, Solutions Framework Tools| Regional Durable Solutions Secretariat (regionaldss.org)
- Refugee Self Reliance Index, Refugee Self Reliance Initiative, Self-Reliance Index — Refugee Self-Reliance Initiative
- Local Reintegration Assessment (LORA), https://regionaldss.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Danwadaag_Measuring-the-End-of-Displacement-Emerging-Learning-from-Somalia.pdf. See link to the full report that provides detailed methodology on how to use the LORA here and a useful annex here
- Durable Solutions Indicator Library, JIPS, Durable Solutions Indicator Library – guidance for comprehensive analysis (inform-durablesolutions-idp.org)
- Durable Solutions Toolkit for Children, Save the Children, Durable Solutions for Children Toolkit | Resource Centre (savethechildren.net)
- Rapid Gender Analysis, CARE, Emergencies – CARE Gender Toolkit
- Gender Sensitive Conflict Analysis, Saferworld, Publications – Saferworld
- Predicting Displacement, Save the Children, Predicting Displacement: Using predictive analytics to build a better future for displaced children | Resource Centre (savethechildren.net)
- Community Coordination Toolbox, NRC, NRC Community Coordination Toolbox
- PFIM – People First Impact Methodology