- This event has passed.
Durable Solutions regional programme learning workshop
June 26 - June 27
The Regional Durable Solutions Secretariat (ReDSS) with its members are pleased to invite you to a two-day durable solutions regional programme learning workshop in Nairobi on Wednesday 26th/Thursday 27th June.
The objective is to bring together practitioners to share and discuss emerging learning, evidence and best practices from durable solutions and displacement programming in the region.
Key issues that will be addressed during the workshop will be a combination of thematic and process oriented topics:
- Social cohesion and area based planning in durable solutions programming
- Government engagement and capacity development
- Community engagement and social accountability
- Integrated access to services and access to education
- Early solutions and preparedness
- Area based and settlement planning
- Housing, land and property (HLP) and access to justice
- Economic opportunities and inclusion
- Private sector engagement in forced displacement contexts
- Durable solutions and social protection
- Collective outcomes, programming principles and the use of ReDSS Solutions framework in Somalia
- Use of research and evidence to inform policy processes
- Use of evidence and analysis to inform programming
The workshop will use different participatory approaches such as panel discussions, working groups, and knowledge fairs. We will contact you to contribute to the various sessions as your experience and expertise will be key to inform discussions. Click here for the agenda